IF RULES ARE NOT ADHERED TO THE MASJID WILL HAVE TO BE CLOSED!
When visiting the Masjid, you MUST follow the rules below:
- Masks must be worn at all times (unless exempt)
- Social distancing must be observed at all times
- Visitors must bring their own prayer mats (and take paper mats / wastage with them when leaving the Masjid)
- No children (under 10 years old) & children over 10 must stay with an Adult
- No persons to remain in the masjid between two Salats with children
- No women allowed
- No food allowed (including no Iftaars, parties, gatherings etc.)
- Only authorised persons allowed to do Itikaaf (with written permission)
- No shaking hands or hugging & sanitize hands when entering and leaving
- Those aged over 70 and/or medically vulnerable, displaying symptoms or been in contact with a Covid patient should not attend
- All visitors to leave promptly, as soon as the Imam does Salaam. All remaining salat or other optional worship should be carried out at home
- Do not hang around inside the masjid or in the car park
- Adhere to all Track & Trace guidance on Masjid Website
- Comply with all Government guidance on Covid related safety!
MASJID WILL BE LOCKED AFTER ISHA
The Masjid will be locked 30 minutes after Isha Jamaat everyday. All persons are required to LEAVE THE MASJID PREMISIS before this time.
MASJID MARSHALS HAVE AUTHORITY
The Masjid Marshals (identified by ID cards) have been delegated authority by the Board of Trustees to implement the above rules! If rules are not adhered to; the Marshals have been instructed to call the Police or Appointed Security Firm to remove personnel from the Masjid Premises.
By order of the Board of Trustees
Track and Trace Requirement
Due to track and trace requirements, can all visitors who attend the Masjid please fill in and leave their contact details in the Masjid, via:
1) You can come with a filled in slip (with your details) and leave in plastic wallet at entrance before the prayer hall or upstairs hall. Blank slips will also be available.
Or 2) You can fill out the form via the button below:
Track and Trace Form